· The Witches of Eastwick | the one where Cher, Michelle Pfeiffer and Susan Sarandon are sexy eating gallons of cherries in a pool and this puritan lady in the village ends up throwing up their pits
· Matilda | the day after she breaks into the house and scares the shit outta Trunchbull, when she shows up at school like what is UP miss Honey I got you this chocolate bon bon and miss Honey is like sweet summer child have you absoluTELY LOST YOUR
· Clueless | when Cher decides to have a SOUL makeover and volunteers at the charity drive looking Basic On Purpose and has A Moment with that dude over him donating his bong. More specifically: the way she smiles when she decides it goes with the homeware appliances.
· Ten Things I Hate About You | when heath is like oh u want the SEXY version of my 28 personalities? Ok sure, & then does the whole Can’t Take My Eyes microphone running shtick on the bleachers and everyone is immediately pregnant
· Private Benjamin | really just the entire first half of the movie, most significantly: after her husband dies during sex and the mom-in-law asks what his last words were and she’s like, “I’m coming.” More significantly: when her parents try to come get her at The Army and she’s like nO I GOT THIS and starts being the best at The Army.
· When Harry Met Sally | two scenes in particular: 1) at the museum when harry is like, pleash to repeat after me, waiter, I have too mutsh pepper on my paprika, 2) at the shop when they do karaoke and he goes dead inside cuz his ex showed up with her new squeeze and sally is like still super into it cartoon dancing in the background
· Ghost World | final scene where Enid visits Seymore in the hospital and apologises for being a dick and then is like you’re my hero dude and then we goes outside and has this super intense moment with ScarJo holding hands that you kind of hope will turn gay and have also somehow remembered it super gay for years until you look it up on youtube again and find out you were right and ScarJo is definitely staring at Enid’s mouth the entire time
· Addicted to Love | basically the entire narrative arc of punk goth Meg Ryan squatting in an old building to spy and hatewatch her ex have sex with his new gf, but especially when she breaks into his apt and rubs strawberries cuz he’s allergic, and then spends an evening cracking up & eating popcorn watching him break out in hives crying
· Legally Blonde | when Vivian dumps Matthew at the end of the movie cuz she can’t ignore how much of a dick he is and then flipflops 180 and becomes Elle’s best friend
· Death Becomes Her | the scene when Bette Midler and Goldie Hawn are at Bruce Willis’ funeral and they’re literally falling apart but they still got the salt to be like whatever hated this bitch. But also we loved him. And then they fix each other w superglue on the stairs outside
· Practical Magic | two scenes: first when baby Sandra Bullock makes a list of things she wants in her True Love but makes them extra as fuck to trick the universe into him not existing, and second when she has had enough of her sis’ bs and goes to get her in LA but they accidentally kill a man
· Love Potion Nr. 9 | when Jenny Slate from the 80s takes too much of the pure potion, and goes to that dude’s wedding and coughs in the background and the entire room is like *slow manic turn*, and then chase her down the street and it’s definitely more scary than funny but then she orders them around and they do eveRYTHING